Jagaimo.com Copyright Notice
The content on Jagaimo.com is protected by the laws of the United States and by international intellectual property treaties.
Unless otherwise specified, Jason Truesdell is the owner of all content presented on this site. You may not copy or reuse the content without permission.
Jason Truesdell supports the fair use of information on this web site. Noncommercial uses of content on this web site are generally allowed, with proper attribution.
For the purposes of this notice, "this site" or "the site" refers to http://www.jagaimo.com/,
or any subdomains such as http://blog.jagaimo.com/, unless otherwise indicated.
- Freely link to pages on this web site. A page means any content presented
in HTML or XML formats. Your page must not imply that you created this content;
accordingly, we suggest avoiding using inline frames, frames, asyncronous download,
or other techniques that make the content appear to be part of your site unless
- You may refer to information on this site on printed materials, with proper attribution.
Generally, proper attribution would include a notice such as: "Source: Jason Truesdell,
http://www.jagaimo.com/." A specific page reference is preferable.
- In general, noncommercial use of images or audio on the site is allowed, with proper
attribution. You must accompany use of such content with an attribution such as
"Courtesy Jason Truesdell." On electronic
documents such as web pages, you must include a hyperlink to my blog (http://blog.jagaimo.com/),
to http://www.jagaimo.com/, or to the specific page from which you obtained the
- Publish aggregated content on another web site, such as that generated by our RSS,
ATOM or other XML feed formats, with proper attribution. You must make clear either
by context or by attribution that you are not the owner or creator of the content.
You may not:
- Use content on this site for disparaging, libelous
or slanderous purposes.
- Create derivative works based on content on this site without express permission.
- Reproduce images for sale without express permission.
- Rehost, mirror, duplicate or copy whole or large parts of pages on this web site
without express permission.
- Reuse content in a commercial project without express permission. You may freely
link to pages and fairly use quotations from the site, with proper attribution,
as above. However, you must not reuse images, graphics, audio or video on the site
for a commercial project without express permission.
- You may not incorporate content from this web site in a "link farm" or any other
site designed primarily to attract search engine traffic or primarily to generate
affiliate program revenue.
To obtain or discuss permission for commercial use of content on Jagaimo.com or jagaimo.com subdomains, please contact Jason Truesdell.